At Dentesthica we follow the strict protocols for sterilization as per the guidelines of American Dental Association (ADA) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), certified by University of Louisville.
Instruments are sterilized in a four step process as per the guidelines of center for disease control & prevention:–
- Manual cleaning of instruments to remove deposits & residue.
- Sterilization in an ultrasonic cleaner which operates at different frequencies as per the instrument being sterilized.
- A solution of 5% dodecyl-dipropylene-triamine & trialkyl ethoxy-ammonium-proclinate is used in this step.
- Packaging in sealed pouches after instruments are dried.
- Placement of sealed pouches in an autoclave that uses pressurized heat to guarantee 100% sterilization.
Dentesthica Sterilization Process
- At Dentesthica surfaces that comes in contact with patients are covered with cling film and gets changed after each treatment.
- Dental chairs in Dentesthica are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and chlorhexidine spray.
- Doctors and dental assistants at Dentesthica wear disposable masks, gloves and shoes that allowed to be worn only in the clinic.
- Doctors and dental assistants are tested and immunized against all communicable diseases.
- Our team of Doctors and dental assistants undergo extensive training in sterilization protocols.
- Regular Clinic audits are conducted to ensure that protocols for sterilization and hygiene are followed thoroughly and consistently